- How to remove burner rings and caps
- How is the burner ring and cap removed?
- Remove burner rings and caps for R Series and GR Series Gas ranges, Dual Fuel (DF) ranges, RT Series and SRT Series Rangetops, CT and CG Series Gas Cooktops
Steps to Verify Issue:
Dual Fuel Ranges and CT Models Prior to Serial Number 17000000
- Lift burner head straight up and off.
- Once the burner head is removed, turn the burner head over so the nut on the underside is visible.
- Use a wrench to loosen the cap nut and remove.
- Remove the cap from the burner head.
R and GR Series Gas Ranges, Dual Fuel Ranges after Serial Number 17000000, RT and SRT Rangetops, CT after Serial Number 17000000, and CG Series Gas Cooktops
- Remove the grate.
- Lift the burner cap or head straight up and off.
- R Series Gas Ranges and RT Series Rangetops
- Burner rings lift straight off with the grate removed.
- GR and Dual Fuel Ranges, SRT Rangetops, CT Gas Cooktops, and CG Gas Cooktops
- Burner rings and assemblies should be removed only by Factory Certified Service.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820