- Low water pressure
- Air in water line
- Defective switch
- Classic (formerly Built-In) external water dispenser drips
- Water leaks from water dispenser when not in use
- Water sputters when dispensed
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify the water tank is full.
- Press and hold WATER or the water dispenser button until water flows from the dispenser.
- It may need to be pressed for 60 seconds for water to fill the internal reservoir tank.
- Refer to Priming the Water Dispenser Tank for more information.
- Remove water filter then repeat step 1 to determine if water filter is clogged.
- If water begins to flow, replace filter.
- Water filters may be purchased through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store.
- Water will drip for a second after releasing the button. This is considered normal.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also, Internal Water Dispenser Drips.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820