- Designer series (IT, IC) water dispenser
- Where is the internal dispenser in Designer models?
- Is the dispenser always on the left side?
- Picture of Designer internal water dispenser
Steps to Verify Issue:
Designer (IT, IC) units with internal dispensers:
- IC-30RID 30" Designer Column All Refrigerator
- IC-36RID 36" Designer Column All Refrigerator
- IT-30CIID 30" Designer Tall Combination
- IT-30RID 30" Designer Tall All Refrigerator
- IT-36CIID 36" Designer Tall Combination
- IT-36RID 36" Designer Tall All Refrigerator
The internal water dispenser is always on the left side wall in the refrigerator section, including in left-hinged models.
To dispense water:
- Press a glass against the dispenser to start the flow of water.
- The flow of water will stop when the glass is pulled away.
The chilled water reservoir tank holds approximately 32 oz (1 L) of filtered water. It may take several hours to chill the water to refrigerator temperature during the original fill, or after a large amount of water is dispensed.
To fill the water tank:
- Press a glass against the dispenser until water begins to flow. A safety feature is incorporated into the dispenser to limit continuous water flow to 60 seconds.
- If water does not dispense within 60 seconds, remove the glass, then reapply to the dispenser until water begins to flow.
- Once the tank is full, discard the first few glasses of water. It may contain impurities from new plumbing connections.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820