- Buzzer too quiet on an IT, ID, IC, or IW model Designer (Formerly Integrated) unit
- Designer Series product speaker too quiet
- Cannot hear door alarm on Designer unit
- Designer Wine product chime too quiet
To adjust the volume on an Designer (Formerly Integrated) series unit:
- Press the arrow on the left side of the home screen to access the options menu.
- Press the gear icon.
- Select the speaker icon to access the volume and pitch adjustment controls.
- Touch volume repeatedly to toggle between low, medium, and high volumes.
- Touch pitch repeatedly to toggle between high, medium, and low.
- The unit saves the settings after the controls are not touched for three seconds.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820