- The wall oven control panel will not rotate
- Oven control does not open when press the button
- L Series Wall Oven control head will not turn
Steps to Verify Issue:
- To open or close the rotating control panel, press the switch directly below the control panel
- When the electronic control panel is visible, the oven is operational
- If oven is on, the control panel will not rotate, try rotating after oven is turned off
- Turn the unit off at the circuit breaker for 10 seconds then turn power back on and try again
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820