- The Wall Oven control panel will not rotate open or closed
- Oven control does not open when pressing the button
- L Series Wall Oven control head will not tuck in or rotate out
Steps to Verify Issue:
To open or close the rotating control panel, press the switch directly below the control panel.
- When the electronic control panel is visible, the oven is operational.
- If oven is on and the control panel will not rotate, try rotating after oven is turned off.
If oven control panel still does not rotate:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820