- The wall oven control panel will not rotate
- Oven control does not open when press the button
- L Series Wall Oven control head will not turn
Steps to Verify Issue:
- To open or close the rotating control panel, press the switch directly below the control panel
- When the electronic control panel is visible, the oven is operational
- If oven is on, the control panel will not rotate, try rotating after oven is turned off
- Turn the unit off at the circuit breaker for 10 seconds then turn power back on and try again
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820