- Why is there white tape around the inside of the MD Microwave Drawer?
- MD Microwave Drawer face frame covered with tape
- Protective shipping tape not removed by installer
The MD Microwave Drawer ships with white protective tape around the inside edge of the drawer face frame.
- The tape is to be removed during installation.
- Tape can be removed by the customer if the installers did not do so.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820