- Short or opened wiring
- Primary interlock system
- Secondary interlock switch
- Touch control panel
- Key unit
- Door switch issue
- Standard Microwave control does not work
- No response when pressing touch pad on a microwave
- MS24 Microwave is not working when touch buttons on the display
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave does not turn off after cooking completed
- Microwave dead or no power to microwave
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
Check the Electrical Supply
- Make sure the product has power to it. Test the outlet with another product (lamp, phone charger, etc.) if possible.
- Plug the microwave into a second outlet if possible to see if it operates.
- Reset the unit's electrical supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
Check the Unit
- Verify the control panel is not locked.
- Use the pad of the finger and not the tip or fingernail to press the buttons. The touch pad responds to reverse magnetism in fingertips.
- If fingertips are cold, warm the hands before pressing buttons. Warm hands helps the touch pad respond to the input.
- If the control panel does not respond after following these steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820