- Short or opened wiring
- Primary interlock system
- Secondary interlock switch
- Touch control panel
- Key unit
- Door switch issue
- Microwave control does not work
- No response when pressing touch pad on a microwave
- Microwave is not working when touch buttons on the display
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave or microwave does not turn on
- Microwave does not turn off after cooking completed
- Microwave dead or no power to microwave
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
- Make sure the product has power to it. Test the outlet with another product (lamp, phone charger, etc.) if possible.
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pad responds to reverse magnetism in fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons helps the touch pad respond to the input.
- Plug the microwave into a second outlet if possible to see if it operates.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Test the unit operation.
- If the control panel does not respond after following these steps, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820