Google Home Use with Connected Appliances
- Use Google Home app, Google (Nest) Hub, Google Mini, or Google Assistant with connected appliances
- Is Google Home compatible with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove connected appliances?
You can voice-enable Connected Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances using Google Home and the same email account used to connect the appliances.
- Sub-Zero Refrigerators
- Classic (formerly Built-In)
- Designer (formerly Integrated)
- Designer (formerly Integrated) Wine
- Wolf Ovens
- E Series
- Legacy E Series
- M Series
- Dual Fuel Range
- Induction Range
- Cove Dishwashers
To Get Started
4. Tap the plus sign ‘+’ in the upper-left corner to add devices. Then select Sub-Zero Group Connected Appliances.
6. Select a device. Note there are multiple devices within the same appliance so each can be controlled individually.
- A single Sub-Zero refrigerator might have the refrigerator, freezer, and crisper as three separate devices.
- A single Wolf oven might have the oven cavity and oven probe as two separate devices.
7. Select a home and room for the device.
8. Select Name to change the device name. Note that Google imports appliances with the same model number as "my appliance," "my appliance 1," and so on.
Appliances appear in the room selected in the Google Home ecosystem.
Tips for Use
- To use Google Home with Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove appliances, you must have an appliance connected in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- The email used to connect the appliances must match the email used for the Google Home account.
For example commands to try, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820