- One oven currently in self-clean mode
- Oven controller (OC) senses Motorized Door Lock (MDL) in locked position
- OPP appears on the Dual Fuel Range oven control knob
- Error code OPP, 0PP
- Oven door will not open or will not fully close
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify oven is not in self-clean mode. If one oven is in self-clean, then the other cannot be used in any mode. OPP appears on the knob until the other oven completes the self-clean cycle. This is normal operation.
- Verify racks and rack guides are properly installed and not blocking the oven door from fully closing. See Oven Rack and Rack Guide Installation.
- Verify nothing is blocking the door latch from cycling all the way.
OPP appears on a Dual Fuel Range oven control knob if one of the ovens is in self-clean mode and the other oven is turned on. If one oven is in self-clean, the other oven cannot be used.
- To clear the error, turn the unit off at the circuit breaker and then back on again.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- See also, Self-Clean Feature on Dual Fuel and Wall Ovens.
If this does not resolve the issue, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820