Wolf Dual Fuel, Induction Range, and Electric Oven Racks and Oven Rack Guides Installation
- Install oven racks or oven rack guides in Dual Fuel, IR Induction Range, E Series, L Series, or M Series Ovens
- Install bottom full extension oven rack
- Install easy glide full-extension ball-bearing rack
- Remove an easy glide full-extension ball-bearing rack
Dual Fuel, Induction Range, and Electric Ovens, including E Series, L Series, and M Series, have blue porcelain interiors. The following instructions apply to blue porcelain models.
- White insulation may be visible in the bottom holes the rack guides fit into; this is normal.
- Rack guides are left and right side specific. If the guides are switched, the racks will not fit.
- The straight edge of the rack guide faces the rear of the oven and the curved side faces the front.
- Rack guides for a DF48 are different for the small and large ovens. If the racks are too wide in one oven and too narrow in the other oven, swap the rack guides to the other cavity.
Regular Oven Racks
- Rack position one is the bottommost location.
- The lowest oven rack has a full-extension capability, which is supported by the oven door (excluding 18" oven).
- The lowest oven rack is angled upwards slightly and only goes in bottom position.
- With the rack in the lowest rack guide position, slide it onto door guides for greater stability and accessibility.
- Verify racks are not upside down or backwards.
- For 48" ovens, both rack guides and racks are oven-specific. Make sure they are installed in the proper sized oven.
- This rack can be placed in any rack position except the bottommost rack position.
- Refer to Full-Extension Ball-Bearing (Easy Glide) Rack Information for installation instructions.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820