- Replace grate pads on the grates of an open burner style R Series Gas Range or RT Series Gas Rangetop
- Does the whole grate need to be replaced if the pads come off?
- Grate pads fell, came off of burner grate
- Viton pad information
A standard grate pad replacement option for R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop products varies by model and serial number.
- A Factory Certified Parts Distributor can look up the appropriate parts with the serial number.
- See Wolf Serial Tag Locations for assistance in finding the serial number.
- Grate foot pads and rubber washers are held in place with tension only.
- If the center grate is missing pads, replace the grate.
- See also:
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order replacement parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820