- Where is the freezer light, fan, or ice maker switch on the Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI), 600, or 500 Series over and under models?
- Light switch location in drawer freezer models
- Where are the freezer switches in over under models
Depending on the model, freezer light, fan, or ice maker switch for an over-and-under unit is located on the back wall of the unit behind the ice bin or beneath the ice maker.
- Replacing the freezer light, fan, or ice maker switch could be difficult.
- Freezer drawer and basket must be pulled forward to see the switch. Drawer and basket need to be removed to access the switch.
Image of the switch in a BI Over-and-Under Unit:
- See also, Refrigerator or Freezer Drawer Light Switch Replacement for switch locations.
If the switch is not working, service is necessary to expertly repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820