BW-30 Classic Series Wine Storage Showroom Mode Information
- How do you put a BW-30 Built-In Series wine storage unit into showroom mode?
- How do you take a BW-30 out of showroom mode?
- How do you know if a BW-30 is in showroom mode?
- What temperatures are displayed when a BW-30 Wine Storage unit is in demonstration mode?
- New Wine Storage unit not cooling, turned on and temperatures stay at room temperature
To initiate showroom mode on a BW-30 Built-In Series Wine Storage unit:
- The unit must first be switched OFF using the POWER key.
- Press and hold the upper zone WARMER and COLDER keys, then the POWER key then release all 3 keys.
- Actual ambient temperatures will appear in the LCD display.
To return the unit to normal operation, repeat the steps above.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820