Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Showroom Mode Information
- Enter or exit Showroom Mode on Classic series (BI)
- How to know if BI product is in Showroom Mode
- How to confirm BI entered Showroom Mode
- What temperatures appear when a BI is in demonstration mode?
- How to turn on water filter icon in demo mode on BI
- Put BI unit into display mode
Classic series (BI) products have a Showroom Mode for use when products are on display in showrooms.
- If temperature setpoints are unchanged, the display will read 38 and 00, which are the factory preset temperatures in °F.
- The setpoints adjusted by the user before entering the Showroom Mode appear on the display after five seconds of Showroom Mode activation.
- The unit will not cool to the setpoints in Showroom Mode.
- Freezer setpoints range from -5 to +5 and the refrigerator from 34 to 45 degrees.
- The water filter replacement icon can be forced on in Showroom Mode by pressing the Ice Maker key for 5 seconds.
- To turn off the water filter icon, press the filter reset button behind the unit grille for 5 seconds.
To enter or exit Showroom Mode on a Classic series unit:
- Press Power to turn off the unit.
- Press and hold either pair of Warmer and Colder keys at the same time, then press the Power key so all three keys are pushed.
- Release all three keys previously pressed. The unit will turn on.
- The LCD will show "Sh r" and then the temperature setpoint(s).
- After initial startup, "Sh r" will appear and the unit will beep twice. "Sh r" does not appear immediately after powering the unit on.
- The unit will not cool to setpoint while in Showroom Mode.
- If "Sh r" does not appear, repeat the steps.
- To return the unit to normal operation, repeat the steps above.
- "Sh r" will not appear when taking the unit out of Showroom Mode.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820