Replace Sub-Zero Model 2511 with Classic Series (BI) Model BI-36U
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 2511 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-36U?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 2511 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
The existing electrical location for the 2511 is in a different location than suggested for model BI-36U.
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island.
The panels from model 2511 will fit model BI-36U with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005229.
- Louvered grille, part number 7014850.
- Framed handle set, part number 7014889 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003464).
- Refrigerator panel must be reduced by 3/8" height.
- A new reduced height or extended grille will be needed, if used. See Classic Series (BI) Grille Height Options.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-36U Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820