Replace Sub-Zero Model 690 with Classic Series Model BI-48SD or BI-48SID
- Are the opening size and electrical requirements the same for model 690 and Classic Series (BI) model BI-48SD or BI-48SID?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 690 and model BI-48SD or BI-48SID?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 690 compatibility
|Items to Verify|
| || || || |
- The panels from model 690 will not fit model BI-48SD or BI-48SID because the water and ice dispensers are in a different location.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820