Sub-Zero Dispenser Light Operation
- Sub-Zero Dispenser model light will not turn on
- Dispenser light will not turn off
- Dispenser light is always on
- Dispenser light is burned out
- Press the LIGHT key to turn the dispenser light on and off.
- In the OFF mode, the light will turn on when either the ICE or WATER key is pressed, and stay on for five seconds after either key is released.
- The light bulb can be easily replaced with a seven watt appliance bulb.
- All lights OFF
- All lights ON (blue key pad and white glasswell)
- Key pad lights ON only
During water or ice dispensing, all lights will illuminate until dispensing is complete, then lights will return to their previous state.
- For Classic (BI) units, there is not maximum time that the dispenser light will stay on.
- See Sub-Zero Model 685 or 695 Dispenser Light Replacement or Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Dispenser Light for more information on replacing dispenser lighting.
- Shut off the power to the unit at the Unit On/Off button and restore power to see if the problem persists.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820