Replace Sub-Zero Model BI-48 with Model 648PRO or 648PROG
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for Classic series (BI) model BI-48 and model 648PRO?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new 648PROG?
- BI-48S, BI-48SD, and BI-48SID compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
*Standard installation only. 648PRO models cannot be installed in a flush application.
- The panels from model BI-48 cannot be used on a model 648PRO or 648PROG.
- Custom overlay panels are not an option for models 648PRO or 648PROG.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820