Sub-Zero Interior Scratched or Cracked
- Scratch inside a Sub-Zero
- Sub-Zero interior wall or inside floor scratched or cracked
- How to fix a scratch or crack in a Sub-Zero
- Damage caused by shipping
- Heavy object falls or is dropped inside unit
- Pans or other containers pressed against wall of unit
Service is needed to determine if interior damage may be something that is easily fixed or repairable.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820