Sub-Zero Leveling Leg Height Adjustment
- What is the maximum amount of height adjustment for a Sub-Zero?
- What is the minimum height needed for a Sub-Zero?
- What is the lowest height adjustment on a Sub-Zero?
- What is the highest a Sub-Zero can be adjusted to using the leveling legs?
- Can the leveling legs be removed?
- Decrease the height of a Sub-Zero
All Sub-Zero products have a height adjustment of plus or minus 1/2".
- The 1/2" height adjustment should not be used for planning. Always follow rough opening specifications.
- Instructions for leveling the unit can be found in the installation guide.
- Sub-Zero installation videos show leveling leg adjustments being made. Specialty tools are not required.
- The leveling legs are primarily for leveling the unit, not for significantly increasing or decreasing the overall product height.
- To raise a Sub-Zero more than 1/2", consider placing the unit on a platform to raise the overall height.
- It is not recommended to remove the leveling legs to decrease the overall product height.
- Classic models offer a reduced grille accessory. Refer to Built-In Series Grille Height Options.
- Leveling legs should not be removed, as the support is required and the unit may need to be leveled again.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820