IC-27 Integrated Columns Series Error Code 30
- What is error code 30 on an IC-27?
- IC-27 displays 30
- Excessive ice maker water valve solenoid activation (exceeded 15 seconds)
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation. If the unit operates without any further errors, no action is required.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820