PRO4850 and PRO3650 Leveling Leg Covers
- What parts are inside the ice bin when the product ships that are rounded and finished in stainless?
- Install the PRO4850 and PRO3650 leveling leg covers
- Part number 7042027 and 7042028
To install the PRO4850 and PRO3650 stainless steel leveling leg covers, slide them into position after installing the kickplate.
- The leg covers ship with the unit. They are found in the ice bin.
- The leg covers have magnets on the side wall that hold them in place.
- Use part number 7027324 to order 1 magnet.
- Magnets are not available for purchase as a set.
- No hardware or screws are necessary.
- Leg covers are available individually if needed. Use part # 7042027 for the right leg, and # 7042028 for the left leg.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820