UC-15I and 315I Ice Maker Scoop
- What is the ice scoop part# for Undercounter Ice Maker Models 315I & UC-15I?
- What is the material of the ice scoop part# 7013475?
- How is the ice scoop held in place on a 315I or UC-15I?
- What is the part that holds the ice scoop for an undercounter ice maker?
- Can the ice scoop holder be replaced?
The ice scoop, part number 7013475, for Undercounter Ice Maker Models 315I and UC-15I is made of plastic.
- To order a replacement scoop, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- The scoop is dishwasher safe, top rack.
- The ice scoop is held in place by the bin thermostat on models 315I, and the front door assembly on models UC-15I.
- If the bin thermostat breaks, or becomes dislodged on a model 315I; carefully try to insert the bin thermostat back into the holes at the front and rear of the ice bin.
- If the front door assembly breaks on a model UC-15I breaks, the entire front door assembly must be replaced.
If the unit discontinues ice production, or the bin thermostat repeatedly falls out of place, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820