- VW Stainless hood lights flashing
- Control panel does not work, lights flashing
- V Series stainless hood control panel not working and lights scrolling
The V Series stainless steel Hoods have a control lock.
- To lock the unit, press and hold POWER for five seconds.
- The control panel indicator lights will scroll, indicating the panel is locked.
- This allows the exterior of the hood to be cleaned without turning the blower motor on unintentionally.
- To exit the lock mode, press and hold POWER for five seconds.
- The indicator lights stop scrolling, indicating function is restored.
Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide for more cleaning information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820