- V Series VW or VI Black Cooktop Hood displays FG
- F6 shown in display on V Series Black Cooktop Hood controls
- V Series VW or VI Cooktop Hood displays FG
- F6 shown in display on V Series Cooktop Hood controls
Steps to Verify Issue:
Black Glass Hoods
- If FG appears on a black, V Series Ventilation Hood, remove and clean the filters using Cooktop Hood Filter Cleaning Instructions.
- For black hoods, after reinstalling the filters hold the DELAY key until "FF" appears on the display to reset the error code.
- See also:
Clean the Cooktop Hood aluminum mesh filters every month, more often if cooking with grease, frying foods, or wok cooking.
- FG can often be misread as "F6."
- Do not operate the ventilation hood without filters. This may cause damage to the blower or other internal components of the hood.
- To reduce risk of grease fire, clean ventilation products frequently.
- Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on the fan or filter.
- Refer to V Series Hood Recirculating Kit for more information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820