- Vacuum Seal Drawer vacuum only
Steps to Verify Issue:
To vacuum only:
- Place the lid on the jar, then lightly tighten the ring and place in the chamber. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not over tighten the lid. Air must be able to escape. Press Power.
- Press Vacuum multiple times to select desired vacuum level.
- Press Seal multiple times until no LED indicators are illuminated.
- Press Start, then press down on the lid to initiate the vacuum process.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
- Open the lid and remove the food.
- This process is not intended for canning or making jam.
- All contents should be at or below room temperature.
Jars less than 3" (76) with screw-top lids can be vacuumed to remove air. Once the vacuum seal is broken, the contents should be placed in the refrigerator.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820