- Is service necessary to change the light bulb in the drawer of a 427 Wine Storage unit?
- How to replace light bulbs in 400 Series Wine Storage unit
- Wine Storage light replacement
Drawer lighting uses a 25-watt bulb, part number 7014674. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
The bulb is recessed into the top of each drawer compartment:
To access the bulb:
- Pull the drawer forward until it stops.
- If changing the bulb in the upper drawer, disconnect the control cable as shown below. The lower drawer does not have a cable.
- Remove the drawer as shown below.
The light strips in Wine Storage units should be replaced by a qualified service technician, as the control panel must be removed to access the light strip.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820