- How to replace a griddle on a Wolf Dual Fuel or Gas Range
- Can the griddle on a rangetop be changed?
- Is service required to change a griddle if it becomes damaged?
Service is required to replace the griddle on Wolf ranges and Rangetops.
- The griddle is not removable, and failure to properly install the new griddle can lead to performance and safety issues.
- The surface burners, griddle, charbroiler and French top are not modular, and cannot be changed.
- See Change Surface Burner Configuration for more information.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820