- Wall Oven door hinge is noisy when opening or closing
- Wolf Dual Fuel or Gas Range oven door hinge is noisy when opening or closing
- Oven door makes a grinding sound
- Oven hinges squeak
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Open and close the oven door and listen for abnormal sounds.
- Determine which side the sounds are coming from.
- Feel the hinge action for roughness.
As the hinges are hidden within the door, most cases will require the door to be removed and the hinges examined and possibly replaced.
No customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820