Decorative Hood Rail
- Instruction sheet 805161
- Part number 804482. 804483, 804484, 804485, 804486, 804487, 804488, 804489, 804490, 804491, 804492, 804493, 804494, 804495, 804496, 804497, 804498, 804499, 804500, 804501, 804502
- List of components included
- How to install the decorative hood rail onto a ventilation hood?
- Can a decorative rail be added to a hood that did not originally have a rail?
- Can a rail be removed?
Wolf Hood rails ship with installation instructions.
- Decorative Hood Rail Installation Instructions
- Wolf does not advise adding a rail to a hood that did not ship with one. There are no instructions on how to do so.
- Rails cannot be removed as there would be unsightly holes visible on the front of the hood.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820