Dehydration Rack Care
- Are the dehydration racks dishwasher safe?
- How to care for, clean the racks from the dehydration kit
- Cleaning the racks in the dehydration kit
The racks from the Wolf dehydration kit can be cleaned by hand with warm water and a mild dish detergent.
- Racks from the dehydration kit may be cleaned in a dishwasher, but this method is more corrosive than hand washing.
- Cleaning the racks in a dishwasher may cause rust spots, and the racks may wear more quickly.
- For more dehydration rack information, see Dehydration Kit Instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820