Discolored Burner Pan Trim or Extrusions
- Pan extrusions for Dual Fuel (DF), GR Gas Range, and Sealed Burner Rangetops (SRT) are discolored
- Discolored pan extrusions
- Will new extrusions match current parts?
Place pan extrusions between burner pans and a griddle, a charbroiler, a wok (SRT), a French top, and the side panels of Dual Fuel (DF), GR Gas Range, and SRT Sealed Burner Rangetops.
- If a pan extrusion becomes discolored, it will need to be replaced.
- Do not wash trims in the dishwasher to avoid discoloration.
- Refer to Dual Fuel, GR Gas Range, and Sealed Burner Rangetop Pan Extrusions for more information and part numbers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820