Outdoor Grill Side Burner Module Electrical Connection
- Connecting a Side Burner Module (SB13) to an OG Grill.
- What are the two white female plugs in front of the OG grill used for?
- Electrical connectors inside OG grill
- Install a side burner
- Side burner auxiliary harness
- Part #816969
- Locate the connector(s) by looking above the manifold near the front of the grill.
- Remove the unpopulated connector housing(s) from the wire harness(es) coming from the grill.
- Attach the appropriate connector housing(s) from the side burner to the grill.
- If only one connector is found on the grill, refer to the auxiliary harness section for assembly of the second connector housing.
- If not using a side burner, ignore these connections. The connection for the OG itself is located in the back right hand corner.
The electrical connector is installed in current OG grills.
- Older OG grills required an auxiliary harness to connect the SB13 Side Burner Module.
- Side burner auxiliary harness, part number 816969, is required for OG grills prior to the following serial numbers:
- OG30 - 11364339
- OG36 - 11363946
- OG42 - 11363911
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820