Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Language Selection
- Can the display language be changed on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- How to set language to English
- Change CSO display to a different language
The display language can be changed through the User Settings on a Convection Steam Oven (CSO).
- With the oven off, press OK (control knob).
- Turn knob to User Settings.
- Press OK. Language appears.
- Press OK.
- Turn the knob to scroll through the language options:
- The options are English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Chinese.
- Earlier CSO models offer English, French, and Spanish only.
- The addition of additional languages was a rolling change and no serial number break is available.
- Press OK once the desired language is displayed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820