Convection Steam Oven PF on Display
- CSO says PF on the display
- What does the Convection Steam Oven PF mean?
- What does the CSO Error Code PF mean?
- Unit lost power when it was plugged in, such as a loss of power to the home
- Unit was not turned off before being unplugged during factory testing
- Turn off the power to the unit for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn the power back on, and test the unit.
- If the unit says PF:
- On Convection Steam Ovens that have a knob, press the knob once.
- On Convection Steam Ovens that do not have a knob, touch Enter once.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820