Convection Steam Oven Reheat Mode
- How to use the Reheat feature on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Reheat mode for CSO Convection Steam Oven
Reheat mode on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently.
- Use to reheat any food that could be reheated in the oven, range, or microwave.
- Do not reheat beverages or other liquids in the Convection Steam Oven.
- The temperature range of Reheat mode is different between models:
- Knob control CSOs have a temperature range of 210-300°F (100-150°C).
- Touch control CSOs have a temperature range of 180 - 390°F (80 - 200°C).
To reheat food:
2. Use oven safe cookware to reheat food.
- If possible, place on the perforated pan to help reduce moisture collecting in the cooking vessel.
- Steam is used to reheat and rehydrate food. If food is covered, it will not benefit from the steam.
- Steam adds moisture to the oven cavity to rehydrate food.
3. Refer to the Guide to Convection Steam Oven Cooking Modes for food-specific instructions, which includes information on reheating other leftovers, such as pizza.
- Single Serving: Use Reheat mode at 250°F (121°C) for 7-9 minutes.
- Large Dish: Use Convection mode at 250°F (121°C). Set probe to 170°F (77°C).
- Pizza: Use Convection Steam mode and preheat to 355°F (179°C). Cook for 3-5 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820