Convection Steam Oven Reheat Mode
- How to use the Reheat feature on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Reheat mode for CSO Convection Steam Oven
Reheat mode on the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently.
- Use to reheat any food that could be reheated in the oven, range, or microwave.
- Do not reheat beverages or other liquids in the Convection Steam Oven.
- The temperature range of Reheat mode is different between models:
- Knob control CSOs have a temperature range of 210-300°F (100-150°C).
- Touch control CSOs have a temperature range of 180 - 390°F (80 - 200°C).
To reheat food:
2. Use oven safe cookware to reheat food.
- If possible, place on the perforated pan to help reduce moisture collecting in the cooking vessel.
- Steam is used to reheat and rehydrate food. If food is covered, it will not benefit from the steam.
- Steam adds moisture to the oven cavity to rehydrate food.
3. Refer to the Guide to Convection Steam Oven Cooking Modes for food-specific instructions, which includes information on reheating other leftovers, such as pizza.
- Single Serving: Use Reheat mode at 250°F (121°C) for 7-9 minutes.
- Large Dish: Use Convection mode at 250°F (121°C). Set probe to 170°F (77°C).
- Pizza: Use Convection Steam mode and preheat to 355°F (179°C). Cook for 3-5 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820