Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Soufflé Mode
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) Soufflé mode
- Options for CSO Gourmet Mode Soufflé program
- How to use the Soufflé program on the CSO
In Gourmet Mode, after the program knows what type of food is being made, precise sensors calculate the amount, shape, and consistency of the food and adjust the time, temperature, and humidity to provide perfect results.
To use the CSO Gourmet Mode Soufflé program:
- Prepare the soufflé according to recipe directions.
- Place the soufflé in the oven.
- Press OK twice.
- Turn the knob to Soufflé and press OK.
- Turn the knob to select the desired option:
- Lightly Browned
- Medium Browned
- Well Browned
- Press OK.
- Program starts and the unit automatically adjusts cooking time based on the size, amount, and consistency of the food.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820