Wolf Dual Fuel Range Timed Cook
- Control automatic timing of oven
- Set start time
- Set cook time
- Next Dual Fuel Range timed cook
Timed Cook automatically turns the oven off at a specified time.
- The oven begins to heat immediately and turns off at the desired stop time.
- If preheat is required, the preheat time must be accounted for when determining the cooking duration.
- Use in any cooking mode except Broil, Gourmet, or Stone.
- The temperature probe cannot be used during Timed Cook.
To accomplish time cook, the time of day clock is used and therefore the correct time must appear before programming.
To initiate Timed Cook, the oven must be OFF.
- Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode and turn the control knob to adjust the temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select the desired cooking duration.
- Touch Set to start.
- To cancel, touch the flashing duration/stop time on the display.
- The oven turns off automatically when the cook time is complete.
- Rotate the selector bezel to Off to clear.
The oven should always be preheated in this mode. The oven will chime after the oven reaches the preheat temperature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820