Wolf L Series Wall Oven Showroom Mode
- Can the L Series Oven run in Showroom Mode on 240 Volts?
- Is there a kit that needs to be installed in order for the L Series Wall Oven to run in Showroom Mode?
- Does Wolf require an electrician to make the change from 240 Volts to the 120 Volts to turn on the L Series Oven in showroom?
The Wolf L Series Ovens can run in Showroom Mode, but must be converted to 120 Volts in order to do so.
- No additional kit is necessary to turn on the L Series Oven in to the showroom display mode.
- L Series Wall Oven Showroom Set Up
- Wolf recommends a qualified technician to complete the change to 120 Volts and to start it in Showroom Mode.
- To disable Showroom Mode, supply 240 Volt power to the product.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820