Legacy Dual Fuel Range Riser and Island Trim Screws
- Part number for island trim screws on a Legacy Dual Fuel
- Part number for riser screws on a Legacy Dual Fuel
The screws for Legacy Dual Fuel risers are different than those used to hold in place the island trim that comes with the unit.
- Riser screw is part number 801549 (#8-18 x ½” CR Lopro Head). All riser kits include 21 screws.
- Island trim screws are part number 730239 (#8 x 3/8” Mod. Truss Head). Island trims are attached with two screws.
- If the island trim screws that come with the unit are discarded, new screws are needed. Screws do not come with the island trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820