SO24 Built-In Single Oven Power Supply
- Running the SO24 on 208 volts instead of 240 volts
- Will connecting the SO24 Built-In Oven to 208v cause performance issues?
- 24" E Series Wall Oven power supply
The SO24 Built-In Oven requires a 240/208-VAC, 60-Hz, 20-amp dedicated circuit.
- Connecting the unit to 208 volts will create longer preheat times than 240 volts.
- Once the oven reaches the set temperature, the unit performance will not be affected.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820