Original SO24 Oven Showroom Mode
- The SO24, ICBSO24 Showroom Mode
- The 24" E Series Oven Demo Mode
- How to enter Showroom Mode on the SO24 or ICBSO24
- How to enter Demo Mode on the SO24 or ICBSO24
For SO24 models made prior to 2019, an oven showroom package, part # 821106 is required to operate SO24 Ovens in Demo Mode using 110 Volts.
The package includes:
- Step up transformer
- Showroom power cord, 240V
To enter Demo mode the unit should be off and control panel dark:
- Press and hold the LIGHT + OK + OFF buttons simultaneously until < Demo-Modus > < off > appears.
- Turn the knob until the display reads < Demo-Modus > < on > .
- Press the ok knob to confirm the change in setting.
- Press the Off button to exit configuration mode.
To exit Demo mode:
- Press the LIGHT + OK + OFF buttons simultaneously until
- Using the adjusting knob set the display to < Demo-Modus > < off > .
- Press the OK button to confirm the change.
- Press the Off button to exit the configuration mode.
For information about other products, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820