MD Oven Tray Removal
- Drawer Microwave Oven tray removal
- Can a customer replace the MD Oven tray?
- How do you replace the MD Oven tray
- Is part number 824155 replaceable?
- Glass on bottom of Drawer Microwave is cracked
- MD oven tray is damaged
- Use a putty knife to pry the old oven tray up from the MD.
- Clean the MD drawer floor.
- Install the new oven tray. Make sure the oven tray sits flat.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
The part number for the MD oven tray is 824155.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820