Microwave Standard Door Home Fuse Blown when Power Cord Is Plugged In
- Home fuse blows when Standard Microwave power cord is still connected
- Standard Microwave control does not work
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- Microwave dead, no power to microwave, microwave does not turn on
- Shorted power cord
If the control board Microwave Oven is unresponsive:
- Ensure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820