Outdoor Gas Grill Cart Tank Drawer Slide Assembly
- How to remove gas tank from Outdoor Grill (OG)
- What is the sliding mechanism in the OG cart used for?
- Can the slides in an OG cart be removed if not using an LP tank?
The Outdoor Gas (OG) Grill Carts come with a tank drawer slide assembly or pull-out tray even when a natural gas OG model is ordered.
- The tray is easily removed for natural gas models if preferred.
- To remove the tray, disconnect the hose if connected, slide out the tray and lift the tank up and out.
- To remove the slides, check the parts manual. If they are held in with screws, the slides can be removed.
- Use only a 20 lb LP gas cylinder with an approved overfilling preventive device (OPD) and shut-off valve terminating in the cylinder valve outlet.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820