BM13 Burner Module Clearance to Non-Combustible
- What is the clearance needed from the side of a BM13 to a non-combustible surface to the right or left?
- What is the rear clearance minimum for a BM13 to a non-combustible surface?
There is no minimum clearance to non-combustible construction for a BM13 Burner Module.
- There is no space requirement between the side of a BM13 and non-combustible surfaces to the right and left.
- Installed next to a Wolf Outdoor Grill, the grill needs clearance for the hood to open.
- A BM13 installed with an Outdoor Grill needs a 2-1/2" clearance at the back of the opening to a non-combustible surface to allow for the hood to open on the grill.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820