RT Gas Rangetop Standard Trim and Island Trim
- How to install RT Gas Rangetop Island Trim
- Part # 800000 standard trim for RT Gas Rangetops
- Part # 800001 island trim for RT Rangetops
- What comes with standard trim and island trim for RT Gas Rangetops?
RT Gas Rangetop Standard trim, part # 800000, comes with 2 pieces:
- The pieces are specific for right and left side.
- The trim pieces wedge between the side of the Rangetop and the side of the coutertop.
RT Gas Rangetop Island Trim, part # 800001, comes with 3 pieces:
- One rear trim piece along with two of the same trims, one for each side, are included.
- To install the trim, remove the screws on the rear of the Rangetop then insert the 3 trim pieces and reinstall the screws.
RT Gas Rangetops come standard with:
- The standard back trim on the RT is a stainless steel lip that is part of the back panel assembly, Part # 818852.
- Part Numbers 800000 and 800001 are sales accessories.
- There is no standard island trim for the RT series Rangetops.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820