- How to clean the condenser
- "Service" or "Vacuum Condenser" flashing
- Sub-Zero running constantly or not cooling
- Sub-Zero temperatures are warm or hot
- Chemical cleaner or degreaser that can be used to clean the condenser
Perform condenser cleaning every six to twelve months to keep Sub-Zero refrigeration products operating their best.
- Clean the condenser more often if pets are present.
- Do not bend the aluminum fins of the condenser.
Condenser Cleaning Instructions
- Built-In Series and PRO48 Models Condenser Cleaning
- Integrated Series
- Undercounter Models Condenser Cleaning
Condenser Cleaning Related Service Message Information
- Sub-Zero with "Vacuum Condenser" or "Service" Flashing
- Sub-Zero Error Code EC40 or EC50 and Service Flashing
- 400 Series Flashing Service
- Undercounter Refrigeration with Service Flashing
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information. If the unit has temperature issues, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair if temperatures do not return to the setpoint within 24 hours of cleaning the condenser.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820