- How to clean the condenser
- "Service" or "Vacuum Condenser" flashing
- Sub-Zero running constantly or not cooling
- Sub-Zero temperatures are warm or hot
- Chemical cleaner or degreaser that can be used to clean the condenser
Condenser cleaning should be performed every six to twelve months.
- Clean the condenser more often if pets are present.
- Do not bend the aluminum fins of the condenser.
- If unit is experiencing temperature issues, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair if temperatures do not return to set point after cleaning the condenser.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
See specific instructions for each model line:
- Built-In Series and PRO48 Models Condenser Cleaning
- Integrated Series
- Undercounter Models Condenser Cleaning
If the service icon is flashing, see the solutions below for information on how to clear the error code:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820