- Water dispenser does not work, does not turn on
- Water dispenser not dispensing water on first use or unit start up
- Touch panel, part number 7028567
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Is the unit a new installation, or has the water dispenser been used heavily recently?
- For first use, start-up, or new installations, refer to Priming the Water Dispenser Tank.
- It is possible that too much water was dispensed in a short period of time and the unit locked the dispenser as a precaution; H2 LO appears on the control panel if this is the case.
- Refer to BI Error code - H2 LO for additional information.
- Wait five minutes and press the water key for 60 seconds again.
- Verify that the dispenser is not locked.
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath mode.
- For French Door models with an internal dispenser, verify the left-hand door light switch is working. If the dispenser works only with the right hand door open, it may be an indication that the left-hand switch is not functioning. See also, Built-In Series Light Switch Replacement.
- See Dispenser Lock Operation.
- See No Dispenser Lock Feature for Model 590, 680, 690 or Built-In Internal Dispenser Models.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information on how to unlock the dispenser.
- The water side of the dual water valve may need to be restarted if there is a clicking or grinding noise; cycle the unit's power off then back on again and retry.
- See also:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820