- 648PRO ice maker operation
Steps to Verify Issue:
- To initiate ice production, touch ICE MAKER on the control panel. will be visible in the external display.
- After initial start-up, discard the first few batches of ice. The ice may contain impurities from new plumbing connections.
The ice maker will cycle (eight cubes) every two hours.
- If ice is not used regularly it may fuse together.
- To avoid, discard ice and allow ice maker to replenish.
To increase the ice storage capacity, remove the ice container and allow the drawer to fill with ice.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820